Salary: $0.00 /hour
McKlein Company, a leading leather goods manufacturer is undergoing a rapid expansion hiring candidates who are motivated inside sales professionals with excellent communication skills, confident with their ability to sell products, have great work ethics and desire to work in a company with great advancement opportunities.
As Account Executive, you will be working directly with our Executive Vice President of Sales in maintaining and supporting current customers and generating sales with new prospects. He will help you develop and learn various aspects of customer relationship management, sales and marketing for various industries which have different challenges and opportunities. You also will be engaging in the overall sales strategies for future growth of the company. The Executive VP will be working closely with you to help train and develop your knowledge and skills required to succeed.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Work with current customers by providing excellent all sales and customer service duties to get reorder and grow the business.
- Work with new prospects given to you or develop your own, do proper research and analysis to prepare for proposal, make calls to these prospects to gather any needed additional information (i.e. main contact, phone, email) to help generate interest and sales.
- On daily basis, you will create sales opportunities, prepare proposals, do competitive analysis, complete customer & prospect new products set up forms for ecommerce accounts, manage customer contact info to help with marketing opportunities & update product info such as pricing, product specification, maintain customer folders & files for easy usage and finding.
- Help maintain Employee Portal updated to better assist future communications with customers & prospects.
- Preparing, mailing and emailing sales materials such as catalogs, direct mail, and flyers.
- Set up appointments for business trips and attend tradeshows.
- Prepare Sales Reports using SAP B1 & Excel Spread Sheet.
Position Requirements: Applicants must be knowledgeable with MS Office with intermediate or higher for MS Excel. Knowledge of SAP software is a plus. Great communication skills, love to communicate with people over the phone & face-to-face.
***IMPORTANT PROCEDURE FOR APPLICANT***
Download & fill out INTERNSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE and email it with a resume attached to intern(@)McKleinCompany.com
Internship Type: Full-Time / Part-Time