Salary: $0.00 /hour
McKlein Company, a leading leather goods manufacturer is undergoing a rapid expansion hiring candidates who are willing to help the team and customer with excellent communication skills, confident with great work ethics and desire to work in a company with great advancement opportunities.
Looking for Network Engineer with expertise in Microsoft Excel and SQL who can help our Sales and Marketing Departments to do various Database Analysis, SQL Report, Sales Reports, FTP, EDI and various MS Excel related tasks for management team and customers.
You will also have other responsibilities which evolve around making our sales team working more efficiently and help successfully grow the business. We are looking for a great team player who is computer savvy and knowing other software like Ms Excel, MySQL and SAP B1 would be great too.
Additional responsibilities may also include:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone and email.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Thoroughly learn Products and Parts list and description within the 1-month training period.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Learn various office and order processing tasks.
- Help maintaining inventory and report to supervisors.
- Managing inventory pasts by keeping count and order from the factory.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Organizing a meeting and making appointments on company and sales team calendar.
- Taking dictation and minutes during weekly sales meetings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Preparing bills, invoices, purchase orders, sales orders and other documents in SAP.
- Applicants must be very good at MS Office suite especially at Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of SQL is required.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 software is a plus.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Must be punctual, detail oriented and organized.
***IMPORTANT PROCEDURE FOR APPLICANT***
Download & fill out INTERNSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE and email it with a resume attached to intern(@)McKleinCompany.com
Internship Type: Full-Time / Part-Time