McKlein Company, a growing, Chicago based, leather goods manufacturer and distributor with three brands. We are a small but very busy company located at Cicero & North Ave. We have a quiet office environment and are in need of a Customer Service Representative with the following characteristics:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Must be punctual, detail oriented and organized.
- You will learn various office tasks and must be willing to jump into any tasks as necessary.
- Be prepared to be kept very busy.
- Learn Products and Parts List during training (3 months) period.
- Provide quality service and support in repairs and parts.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
Click here to download our Employment Application